Spend Your IT Dollars Wisely
Be smart about where you spend your IT dollars. Keep in mind that you don’t have to spend a load of cash to keep up with the big guys. Take advantage of pay-as-you-go utility computing offerings that allow you to plug into state-of-the-art servers and storage to handle your compute-heavy projects — without the worry or expense of managing a complex IT infrastructure or retaining the expertise and staff to build one. Just plug in and harness the security, scalability, and power of grid computing. You’ll look bigger — and scarier to your competitors than you actually are.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas