Prudential Ups JetBlue Airways to Overweight
Prudential upgraded JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to overweight from underweight.
Analyst Bob McAdoo believes that if his current revised earnings per share (EPS) estimates hold true, the company's shares will outperform most of his other airline names. He says we should see this fall whether the company follows through with its redirected plans, including its focused approach to the short and medium haul flying through John F. Kennedy airport. He raises his $7 stock price target to $14.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners