GTC Gets an Udder Chance
The saga of Sweetheart the goat and her creator, GTC Biotherapeutics (GTCB), has seen more highs and lows than the average soap opera. June 2 marked a welcome high for the Framingham (Mass.)-based biotech. The European Medicines Agency issued a positive opinion on the company's drug, ATryn, which is the first drug derived from the milk of a genetically modified animal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks