Behind the Big Board's Big Bet
The Big Board is looking to get a lot bigger. On June 2, New York Stock Exchange owner NYSE Group (NYX) and European exchange operator Euronext unveiled a deal to create the world's biggest securities marketplace, a trans-Atlantic behemoth valued at $20 billion. The merger could have implications for investors and publicly traded companies worldwide, provided it can leap through international regulatory hurdles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’