Nissan brings fuel cells to the massesIan Rowley
Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn might not be a big fan of hybrids, but Nissan is doing its bit for fuel cells vehicles. This week, the company announced that, starting this month, it’s offering customers in Japan the chance to test drive fuel cell-powered versions of its X-Trail SUV on weekends. The offer will be open to those who can make the trip to Nissan HQ in Tokyo’s Ginza district. Once there, testers will get to drive the FCV SUV around the neighborhood for 30 minutes. Those not here in Japan, though, will have to wait a little longer to get behind the wheel of these special X-Trails. Nissan hasn’t yet announced plans to offer similar tests to the public elsewhere. I’ll put my name on the waiting list.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020