Google Maps and the NYT?Heather Green
So, trolling around the NYTimes site, I found this mashup of Google Maps and some Times travel stories. First, I didn't know that the Times had a built out travel section, and second, I had no idea they were using Google maps. (By clicking around on that map, I found another, I think, older one that maps homicides in NYC. Ick.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020