Real cost-saving strategies for small businesses are based on realism and execution. For example, for online companies that receive limited office visits, spending a large portion of their budget on office space and furniture wouldn’t be the best use of their money. Likewise, companies that are inherently computer-savvy should maximize their computer spending by building their own instead of purchasing the most expensive boxes. The same goes for telephones. Consider using Skype, which integrates both VoIP and chat, or other Internet phone coverage whenever possible.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations