Peter Coy, Reporter, Interviews Pete Coy, Real Estate AgentBy
Over the years I've been in touch with several other Peter Coys--a playwright, a broker in San Francisco, a software executive in Toronto, et al.
Sharing a name with someone is an odd but very real bond. I'd like to share an exchange I had with a Peter Coy in the real estate business (pictured). He goes by Pete, and he's an agent with Muljat Group Realtors in Bellingham, Wash. (Here's his website.) I sent him a list of questions by email and he answered back. I think it gives a good sense of what things are like in the real estate business at this stage in the cycle. Here's the whole thing:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas