European Telcos Go For Four
France Télécom (FTE) is turning Orange. Moving to shed the last vestiges of its legacy as a French phone monopoly, the company is rebranding nearly all its businesses with the name of its mobile-phone unit, Orange. In the process, it could become one of the first phone companies in the world to offer a so-called "quadruple play" of telecom services: mobile and fixed-line calling, plus broadband Internet access and digital TV -- all sold in a single package.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt