A New Index Trades Up
A recent addition to the is the S&P 1500 Trading Companies & Distributors subindustry index. This index consists of eight large-, mid-, and small-cap companies that distribute industrial and commercial products, three of which are followed analytically by S&P. Year to date through May 26, 2006, this subindustry index has advanced 12%, vs. a 2.9% rise in the S&P Composite 1500 Index. During 2005, this group gained 15.8%, vs. a 3.8% advance for the "1500."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's