Hyundai Quotes About Indicted Chairman Reflect The Strange World of Korean IndustryBy
Check out the comments reported this week by Automotive News by Hyundai spokesman Oles Gadacz. Asked by the reporter if the indictment of chairman Chung Mong Koo on charges he created a $100 million slush fund to bribe various government officials has affected strategic planning issues for Hyundai and related company Kia Motors, Gadacz said: “With chairman Chung not being here, people are sunk….They want to know who they should follow, whose vision it will be. Should they undo Chung’s projects. Noone wants to think of that alternative.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes