How GM Lost Its Status
It would be safe to say that over the last 30 years, millions of words have been written discussing the problems of the automotive industry. The most misleading statistic overused to prove the perpetual and relentless decline of General Motors (GM) has been: "Not so many years ago, GM controlled 50% of the American car market, yet today its market share is less than 24%."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances