How Entrepreneurs See 2006's Second Half
At the start of the year, BusinessWeek Online assembled a group of entrepreneurs and small-business watchers to discuss the economic issues that they believed would most impact entrepreneurs during the year ahead (see BW Online, 1/10/06, "What Entrepreneurs See in 2006"). Although mostly optimistic, they cited worries over consumer spending slowing down and the increasing cost of energy and health care.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone