Ford: Fearful of Cash Crunch?
Ford Motor (F) is conserving cash to brace for what could be a tough 18 months ahead. Evidence is the auto maker's offer to investors on May 24 to replace Ford Motor Credit bonds maturing this October with bonds that don't come due until 2010 and 2011 -- at the highest rate of interest Ford has ever paid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Edges Lower Amid Shutdown; Stocks Advance: Markets Wrap