A Small Fry In Enron's WebJennifer Binder
In February, 2005, I received a call from an FBI agent who wanted to ask me some questions about an old boyfriend of mine, a guy named Jeff Skilling. The former CEO of Enron, as well as ex-chairman Ken Lay, had invested a combined $270,000 in an Internet startup of mine named Photofete.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations