How about a national identity and health IDs?By
How much of our medical data is flying around from doctors to insurers to credit card companies? Lots. And yet when we go to a hospital emergency room they don't have our data on file. We protect our privacy and get it backward. People die because emergency workers don't have access to their data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?