Stocks Fall as Early Rebound Fizzles
Stocks finished lower Tuesday, after a rebound attempt on rising energy and commodity prices slipped away in the closing hour. The recent shift out of speculative markets and into the safety of Treasuries reversed, supporting early gains, but late selling probably reflected underlying concerns about inflation and rising interest rates, says Standard & Poor's Equity Research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts