Picturing a Better Business
Interactive Graphic >>
Angela Shen-Hsieh wants to save us from our data -- the spreadsheets, databases, and search-engine results that seem to offer infinite data points but few answers. The Harvard-trained architect is the president and CEO of Visual i/o, a company taking information visualization to a new level. By combining back-end IT systems with clear user interfaces, Visual i/o helps executives, managers, and consumers make better decisions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders