P&G, Online, and Word of Mouth
BW's Robert Berner did a deep dive this week into Vocalpoint, a team of 600,000 moms that P&G's has recruited to talk up its products. It's the largest corporate example of word of mouth out there, though it has some issues with disclosure that need to be addressed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders