Motorola's Zander Looks Beyond the Q
Since Ed Zander took over as chief executive of Motorola (MOT) two and a half years ago, there have been a lot of changes, many of them for the better (see BW, 2/27/06, "Why Zander Jumped to Motorola").
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's