Stocks Slip as Inflation Fears Continue
Stocks finished a choppy session lower Monday, extending their recent downtrend amid broad weakness in global markets along with an early decline in commodity prices. Inflation worries and uncertainty over the Federal Reserve's interest-rate plans drove a shift out of speculative areans, led by emerging market equities and commodity futures, says Standard & Poor's Equity Research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts