Steve Does ManhattanBy
Yes, he was, and may still be in town. TUAW today pointed to this Flickr stream of shots of Steve Jobs at the 5th Ave. Apple store. Later on the night of May 19 an alert stalker, er, correspondent for Gawker, the local gossip blog, spotted Jobs at the Broadhurst Theater taking in a performance of "The History Boys". No word on his review of the show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders