NFL Head Coach, A Whole New GameRobert Workman
Some might say that seeing the same thing over and over again in the Madden games is becoming something of a disappointment. Fortunately, EA Sports is cooking up an altogether entirely different game with NFL Head Coach, a 3-D sports strategy game that puts you right in control of an NFL team, which can either fall or rise based on your decisions. A number of events and options await you as you work your way through the ranks. The game's approach alone looks to deserve merit, and its gameplay tactics look beefy as well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts