Travels with Carly: HP and Beyond
Like Bill Clinton or Mick Jagger, Carly Fiorina has always had a way with audiences. And 15 months after being fired as chief executive of Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), she proved again on May 18 that she can seize and hold the attention of a crowd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's