Raising Your House's IQ
Slide Show >>
We've all had it. That sinking feeling, some time after departing from home, when we can't remember whether we've dimmed the lights, shut off the sink, or turned off the iron. Too often, it's followed by a call to a trusted neighbor, or worse, a return trip. What if you could use a cell phone to close the spigot or turn off appliances? Better yet, what if your home was smart enough to handle the tasks on its own?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone