Telcos mum on wiretaps--until they get suedBy
Now Verizon and BellSouth say that USA Today got it wrong on the wiretapping story. I went back to the original story to make sure that the reporters called the phone companies before publishing. They did. Here's what Verizon had to say at the time:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks