China's New Car Lot is OnlineBy
China's hordes of first-time car buyers have quickly grasped the power of the Internet to help cut through marketing hype and identify the best models for their budgets and preferences. This is crucial in a nation where largely inexperienced consumers have been inundated with model offerings -- from subcompacts to sport utility vehicles to luxury sedans -- from foreign and domestic auto makers eager to prosper in the fastest-growing car market on earth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?