Patrick Whitney's Design Strategy Conference is Happening Now.By
I'm in Chicago, heading over to the IIT Institute of Design's Strategy Conference cocktail bash/welcome. I'm hoping to meet up with some of the speakers and participants, like Ben Tsiang, from China's SINA.com. Jim Wickes Director of Consumer Experience at Motorola, Rob Forbes, Design Within Reach, Roger Martin, Dean of the Rotman School of Management, the amazing designer, Clement Mok, Todd Tillemans from Unilever and Blaise Zerega, Managing Editor, Conde Nast Business Media. Hey Blaise, what's with the name?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt