China's Toughest Great Leap ForwardBy
The latest case of scientific fraud out of China may be an indicator of bigger economic problems to come. On May 12, 2006, leading Chinese computer scientist Chen Jin was fired from his post as a dean of Shanghai Jiaotong University, one of the country's top schools, after the computer chip he supposedly invented turned out to be a fraud.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's