Big Blue's Design Guru Moves Up
Taking the stage at the Corporate Design Foundation's recent @issue Business & Design Conference, Lee Green recounted his early years as a designer at IBM (IBM). His manager sent him to Florida to work on a new project -- something called a personal computer. Nearly three decades later, as director of corporate identity and design, Green oversaw the handoff of Big Blue's PC business to Lenovo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's