Show Mom the MoneyBy
Just in time for Mother’s Day, an outfit called Salary.com has estimated how much a mom’s work is worth. And it sure looks like a job that’s worth having. According to Salary.com, Stay-at-Home Moms would earn $134,121 annually, while working mothers would earn $85,876 for their work at home, in addition to whatever they actually get paid at the office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders