OutRun 2006: Coast 2 CoastRobert Workman
Twenty years after its original introduction to arcades (jeez, it's already THAT old?!), Outrun continues to roll on, this time on the PSP with a handheld incarnation of 2006: Coast 2 Coast, and, while this is clearly the slowest running version on the market, it still operates very well, with a mostly pleasant presentation, fast-paced arcade gameplay, and a variety of new stuff thrown on top of the original Outrun 2. Those expecting a representation of complication might be disappointed, and cruise to another game, but everyone else will want to sit back and enjoy the ride.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History