"Chaos" for EU Carbon Emissions Scheme
The EU Emissions Trading Scheme was thrown into "chaos" on May 12, after a European Commission website appeared to publish emissions data that had originally been scheduled to be circulated May 15.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy