Boeing, Blogs, and New Web Smart Podcast
BW is starting a monthly feature in the magazine called Web Smart that's being paired with a podcast. The feature profiles a company that's using the Web to improve productivity, reach out to the public, rev up marketing, or streamline internal operations.
In the first go around, BW's Stanley Holmes profiled Boeing and its blogging efforts. What's interesting is that they're an oldline company using blogs internally and outside their walls to create a dialogue with the public, customers, and employees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History