A Signal from the Trade DeficitMichael Englund
The U.S. trade data for March, trade prices for April, and the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment index for May reinforce the notion that gross domestic product (GDP) growth sharply exceeded official estimates in the first quarter -- but is poised for a slowdown in the second quarter that will spell good news for the Fed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed