RSS, Podcasting, Blogs: Who Wins?
Dave Winer pulled together an interesting graph from Google
Topics Trends that shows the searches on podcasting, RSS, and blogs. It's fascinating. Before pulling it up, I thought, oh yes, there willl be a lot more on podcasting than RSS for instance, just because podcasting is sooo hot as a topic. But that isn't the result. And in that way, I think the searching reflects reality, more than chatter. Yet another reason why search will rule the world?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?