One-Stop Dividend ShoppingJoseph Lisanti
Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) have come a long way since Standard & Poor's Depositary Receipts (SPDRs) first appeared in 1993. By the end of the first quarter of 2006, there were 212 ETF portfolios in the U.S., holding more than $321 billion in assets, according to the Investment Company Institute. The first ETF of dividend-paying stocks arrived in 2003. Now, there are eight such ETFs available to U.S. investors, with more on the way.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts