E3 Feature: Sports Games FocusChris Kaye
With the impending arrival of the next-gen consoles, developers have the opportunity to create even more realistic-looking environments for virtual championships. Coupled with even deeper modes of play, with online competitions and simlike management of every aspect of a franchise, playing sports games are often more immersive and satisfying than simple fanship.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts