Can Buffett be eyeing Sony's financial unit?Kenji Hall
Japan's financial daily Nihon Keizai Shimbun is well-known for the guessing games it plays. During earnings season, it's notorious for splashing profit figures on the front page that often turn out to be wrong, and before key central bank policy meetings, it has made bold predictions, citing sources in-the-know, that it later had to retract. Now for another speculative jab: Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Chairman Warren Buffett could be after Sony's financial unit. I have my doubts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts