Microsoft: Let's Make More Deals
During the last few weeks, Microsoft (MSFT) has made several acquisitions to feed the ever-growing demand for content on MSN, its huge online network. On May 4, it announced the purchase of Massive Inc., a privately held New York company that places ads in online games, for an undisclosed amount. Last month, the company acquired British game developer Lionhead Studios, which will develop content for Microsoft's Xbox 360 game console.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts