Vonage IPO: Customers to the Rescue
Web-calling service provider Vonage will be making a chunk of its IPO shares available to its own customers. As much as 15% of the shares issued during the IPO, expected any day now, will be sold to users who've signed up for service before Dec. 15, 2005.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's