Will SanDisk Sour Apple's Tune?By
Competing against the iPod has been known to cause corporate injury. Take Creative Technology, the Singapore-based consumer-electronics company, for example. Creative (CREAF) for two years has tried to position its products against Apple Computer's megahit music player but has had a tough time of it, reporting a loss for fiscal 2005 and numbers in the red for the second quarter of this year. Rio, the brand name that effectively launched the MP3 player category in the late '90s, exited the business last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses