Want to Be an MBA Journal Writer?
We're looking for MBA students entering programs this year (2006), the significant others of MBA students, and individuals looking to apply to MBA programs for the 2007-2008 academic year to share their favorite and worst B-school experiences with our readers. These journals are intended to give prospective MBA students a detailed look at the application process and insight about the reality behind the marketing brochures' version of life at business school. To date, over 65 students have detailed their B-school experiences for BusinessWeek Online. Become part of this amazing group or writers and students! Here's how...
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts