Sopranos Product Placement Watch: Season Six, Episode NineJon Fine
Almost any episode after the brand-fest of Episode 8 (I might have to watch that one again to re-tally all the product references, which is why it’s not yet logged herein) would be a bringdown in the product placement department. And so it was for Episode 9, in which the Most Valuable Product Placement award goes to … Bordeaux, for the way that Tony savored, through the entire episode, his beloved stolen wine. (Said vin also helped lubricate Christopher’s most recent fall off the wagon, but, whatever.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations