Risks and Rewards at Ernst & Young
After graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Business, I was looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment -- one that would get me excited about coming to work every day. Now that I've completed my first six months with Ernst & Young's Insurance & Actuarial Advisory Services (IAAS) practice in the New York headquarters, I'm confident I have found my niche.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks