New Medicaid Complications
Let's assume that you have a perfect, carefully thought-out financial plan for your retirement -- one that takes into account routine expenses such as housing, food, and medical care, extras such as travel, and even a stay in a nursing home. You've made sure that the money you have in savings, your 401(k), other investments, and home equity will suffice to cover all these expenses through a long life.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries