For Whom Toll TollsMarc Hogan
To housing bears, the latest news from Toll Brothers (TOL) might have seemed like a dead canary in a coal mine. On May 5, the luxury homebuilder announced lower expectations for fiscal 2006 sales and a 29% decline in the value of orders for its fiscal second quarter, which ended Apr. 30.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy