Seattle Named Top Video Gaming CityJames Brightman
The land of grunge rock and Starbucks coffee is also the "epicenter of interactive entertainment," according to Sperling's BestPlaces, a firm that has been helping people find their own "Best Place" to live, work and retire for nearly 20 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks