HP's Wow Factor
All the buzz in tech advertising circles in recent days has focused on Apple Computer's (AAPL) new "I'm a Mac" TV spots that began airing May 1. The ads feature a casually hip actor personifying the Mac who talks up his advantages over a lovably nerdy loser who represents the Windows PC. But probably no one has been as focused on the commercials as Apple's former marketing chief Satjiv Chahil and advertising honcho David Roman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders