Google, TiVo and Others Won At The GEL Conference.By
Here's the scoop (at least for 10 minutes before Mark Hurst gets it up on his blog). Winners are Google, TiVo and a tie between del.icio.us & Heifer. Google's Marrisa Mayer, fresh from the Washington Correspondents Dinner, is in NYC to accept the accolade for what is clearly one the world's most innovative companies. The awards, of course, went for the best consumer experiences. cX.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing